IP registration in the United States
Protect your IP with our worldwide registration services. Choose from a wide selection of local IP attorneys, benefit from low flat fees, assured quality, and enjoy online monitoring throughout the process.
A trademark gives a monopoly right to sell products or services under a certain designation, e.g. a word, logo, symbol, slogan, label, etc.
A patent or utility patent grants a monopoly right to produce and sell products created using the technological solution protected by the patent.
Industrial design (or design patent) registration is crucial for protecting the appearance of a product and preventing others from copying or imitating it.
More than 800 IP law firms from 150+ countries, ranking and reviews
An AI-powered IP assistant that helps create tasks and find relevant attorneys
Flat fees, secure and fast online payments with guaranteed results
24/7 access to the registration process and online data storage for all your cases
Get all necessary information about working on the iPNOTE platform
Protection of Intellectual Property in the United States
Intellectual property is a significant area of law that encompasses various aspects of life, from branding popular companies and high-tech products to content distribution on the internet. IP lawyers deal with diverse cases, ranging from idea appropriation to unauthorized use of content.
The iPNOTE platform helps individuals and companies find intellectual property protection specialists and defend their rights faster, more effectively, and at a lower cost.
Who may need the services of an intellectual property lawyer and in what situations?
Lawyers registered on our platform can assist with:
- Conducting searches, analysis, and developing an IP protection strategy
- Registering trademarks, patents, designs, or software
- Resolving disputes related to intellectual property infringement
- Filing lawsuits against individuals or companies that have violated your rights
Today, IP attorneys work not only with large companies and popular brands but also with startups, independent researchers, writers, artists, photographers, bloggers, and other content creators.
Find an intellectual property lawyer in the United States on iPNOTE.
iPNOTE is a marketplace platform designed for convenient search and collaboration with specialists in the field of intellectual property. It offers:
- Certified lawyers and legal firms from different countries. We manually verify the credentials of service providers and carefully examine all documents. Our registered providers come from over 150 countries worldwide and are familiar with the nuances of their respective legislations. We also have specialists in international law regarding intellectual property.
- Honest reviews and direct communication. We minimize intermediation between clients and service providers. Each lawyer has a profile with a detailed description and reviews left by users of our platform.
- Reliability. The system guarantees the selection of suitable providers for your task. The maximum waiting time is two days, but usually, this happens within a few hours. Additionally, we offer a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of work or provide a free replacement of the specialist, even after the collaboration has started.
- Competitive pricing. Thanks to public competition among lawyers' services on iPNOTE, the prices are generally 2-5 times lower compared to large companies.
To begin your search, register on the platform, create a task specifying the region and providing a detailed description. Then, you only need to select a provider, agree on all the details, make the payment according to the invoice, and receive the documents within the specified timeframe.
Start protection with our AI Assistant right now!