It is necessary to complete a Public profile to get started with iPNOTE. As soon as iPNOTE moderators approve the Public profile, it will be visible in our Attorney marketplace.
You need to follow three steps:
1. Go to the Public profile in the Company profile.
2. Fill in the following tabs:
- A square logo size of your company;
- Company size;
- IP types you are working with;
- A description (avoid the company name); Read also how to get payments via iPNOTE.
- The languages you can speak with the client;
- Attach a certificate/ license to any document to prove your attorney’s status (nobody, excluding our moderators, will view it).
- Select the technology areas in which you specialize. This will enable you to showcase your expertise in your profile, allowing clients to identify your specializations and send direct requests to you.
4. Click on Submit for approval. Our moderators will check it and publish your profile on the marketplace.
You are always welcome to check our tutorials.
The iPNOTE platform features more than 700 IP law firms that cover more than 150 countries, so you can always find the right direct service provider using our flexible filtering system.
Conduct a free patent search with our AI tool.
Use our AI Assistant to protect your IP.
Sign up for free, and we’ll help you solve any IP-related problem.