When you are ready to start working on the project, you need to confirm one of the offers you received through iPNOTE, so the provider will know that he can proceed with your request.
You need to follow a few steps:
1. Open the Tasks tab;
2. Find a necessary request you want to start working on;
3. Click View offers to see the price from each provider;
4. Find the best one that fits your goals;
5. Click Confirm below the service provider’s name;
6. The task’s status will be changed, and you and the provider will get a notification;
7. Click Pay Invoice to be redirected to the payment page.
8. If you want to ask some questions, click Discussion to open a direct chat with the provider.
💡 Tip: If you want to see the company reviews and general information about it, click the provider’s name. Also read about general workflow at iPNOTE.
Note: iPNOTE works with customers on a prepaid system, but the provider will get the payment when he completes the task. Until then the payment will be on hold.
The iPNOTE platform features more than 700 IP law firms that cover more than 150 countries, so you can always find the right direct service provider using our flexible filtering system.
Conduct a free patent search with our AI tool.
Use our AI Assistant to register your IP.
Sign up for free, and we’ll help you solve any IP-related problem.
The application of design is central to the operations of any industrial design firm. An industrial design firm thrives on its adeptness in the application of design, which defines its ability to innovate and cater to diverse client needs effectively.